Thursday, March 19, 2009

Want To Send A Message To The Pope?

Anyone feel like sending a message to the Pope? Here is where to send it. Time and time again he speaks out against homosexuality and homosexual acts. Just in the last couple of days he spoke about abstanence rather than using condoms in the fight against Aids. I would like to know just how long a person who thinks about sex can go without it before completely going on a rampage and having all the sex they could ever want with whomever they want. So if people cannot maintain at least the condoms are their to try to help. Banning condemns is only prolonging the inevitable.I say the Pope just wants to control everyone elses sex life because he has none of his own.

A simple message to him on this issue would be "Get out of my bed and return to your own." Better yet, "Get out of my pants". I do not have Aids, but I am a homosexual. In his eyes I am a pervert, humanity needs to be saved from people like me because I love people he doesn't. Who all is in favor of producing one big letter and having LGBT members send it to him?

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano
The Pope’s email address (for English correspondence) is: mailto:benedictxvi@vatican.va

No comments:

Post a Comment