Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rush Limbaugh follow up

http://www.democrats.org/page/s/submitslogan



Goodness. Does this fall in the category of "be careful what you wish for"? Yesterday I blogged about Rush and today I get an email from the organization above. They are soliciting slogans that will express disappointment with Rush Limbaugh's arrogant and immature behavior. A contest!!! I am so excited. Then I panicked. I'm sure I couldn't think of anything creative enough that will make people think.

So I'm thinking... I might just find a whole bunch of Rush quotes that are mean (that's easy!) and have a T shirt printed. Good Lord, the best argument against this man is his own words.
Enter the contest! I don't think there is a prize... except maybe scoring brownie points with God. I don't think she approves of Rush either......

1 comment:

  1. Actually there is a prize if you win the slogan contest for the billboard. As far as I know it is a free T-shirt, I think with the billboard slogan on the T-shirt. So come on everyone, get on this. It's fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete