Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's My Blog and I'll Block Who I Want To

I had my first anonymous comment from someone who wanted to point out that all the Rush quotes I had were either lies or taken out of context. Hmm. That could be true I suppose. But I have trouble believing that the source was unreliable.

But it was a lesson. From now on I will simply post Youtube videos so people can hear his words for themselves. He offers no solutions, he is inflammatory and divisive, he calls people names. Anyone who would pray for our President to fail is crazy. I prayed for Bush to do things right. Rarely happened.

Last, but not least, it's my blog and I'll block who I want to. Others have different philosophies. That's ok. I don't mind healthy disagreement and I want to get facts straight. But this blog is for friends and hopefully new friends, not people looking to just argue. There are lots of newspaper blogs where people can argue. Not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment