Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Bye From Out In Wisconsin

My personal blog, Christians For Equality, will still stand, Out In Wisconsin website has been cancelled. Out In Wisconsin worked out better as just a website than trying to do anything more with it. At least I tried and I apologize. Maybe I'll reach the public more on an emotional level without paying anything and without relying on directors to help it grow and just have my personal, free blog. Dissolution papers I will file next month. I apologize for the inconvenience and wish I could have done more at a state level than a personal and one person one.

I have realized through all this though who I am inside and who I want to show others I am on the outside. In the last few months I have learned more than I ever have in my first 33 1/2 years. You people have shown me there are still people out there who care and understand, who back up each other in hard times, who laugh with each other in good times. Out In Wisconsin was bound to fail, I know, but the support I got from all my LGBT friends made me feel like I could accomplish anything. My head was above the clouds. But I could not form an organization with what I had. We didn't even have time to open up a bank account for Out In Wisconsin or collect donations. Luckily. Sorry I failed you, but maybe it just wasn't in the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment