Sunday, May 10, 2009

Apology To LGBT And Straights

I apologize for wanting to be happy.
I apologize for wanting others to be happy.
I apologize for using the words "love", "happiness", and "commitment" when trying to define marriage.
I apologize for my unselfishness.
I apologize for coming out nearly three years ago.
I apologize for being happier since I came out, I should have soaked myself in tears the last three years.
I apologize for being Christian and a lesbian.
I apologize for using the word "Christ" in my personal blog and my main website to teach love and forgiveness. I should have done what many others do and use the bible to preach hate and intolerance toward others. I mean after all, control over others is better than love, right?
I apologize for wanting to try to reason with or bring the man-made religious intolerant and uncompassionate rulers to their knees. We should let them climb all over us, I should have just let them continue to climb all over me in my own family.
I apologize for being an individual.
I apologize for not shutting up and following blindly.
I apologize for offering encouragement.
I apologize for living and loving.
I apologize for having a heart.
I apologize for having some sort of a brain. Though others I know are definately smarter than I am but working together and learning from them seemed quite cool.
I apologize for wanting to work together as a team and accomplish something incredible.
I apologize for wanting to be unique.
I apologize for wanting to be special.
I apologize for feeling special.I apologize for Out In Wisconsin.
I apologize for feeling like I'm actually doing something right in my life for once.
Most importantly, I apologize for actually being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment