Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Need Help Passing Out Pamphlets

Whether you are in Wisconsin or not, OutInWisconsin.org needs your help. I just produced a pamphlet OutInWisconsin.org can hand out to all communities. Put on cars, hand them out to members at your church and make sure to bring extra copies people may ask for to give to their friends. It discusses some of the things I have discussed in my three parts to "What Did Christ Really Teach?" and also introduces some of us from Out In Wisconsin. If you are able to download wps files to your computer please look to the "Take Action" page on the website listed above and download the proper files. Also, email me at kim@outinwisconsin.org to let me know if you've used them and how many you plan to hand out. I am very curious to know what people think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment